- Traveling amid the coronavirus outbreak: What you need to know Fox News
- Dozens of staffers at Calif. hospital that treated coronavirus patient with no travel to affected countries are being monitored The Washington Post
- Coronavirus case with no apparent connection to travel surfaces in US The Dallas Morning News
- Northern California reports first case of coronavirus not tied to travel Livescience.com
- Coronavirus detected in patient who didn’t travel outside US or know someone infected Washington Examiner
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.